November 27, 2021

edge.ug

we say it the way it is

Gateway bus had malfunction- police

0 0
Read Time:27 Second

A Gateway bus, registration number, UAU 926U, that was traveling from Kampala to Kabale, had a malfunction at Kampiringisa, along the Kampala-Masaka highway, that caused a fire from the rear wheels.

The driver had been earlier warned about smoke from the rear but pulled over after the fire had spread.

All the 37 passengers on board are safe and managed to exit the bus before it was entirely engulfed by the fire.

The actual cause of the malfunction will be communicated later, said ASP Nampiima Faridah, PRO Traffic.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %