The ruling National Resistance Movement (NRM) will starting this Monday November 6th, conduct consultative meetings across the country on the Age Limit Bill, among other items.
The National Party Chairperson Gen. Yoweri Kaguta Museveni has already deployed his senior cadres to take lead in the exercise that will last not more than seven working days.
The deployment based on sub regions will see the party’s first National Vice Chairperson Al-Hajji Moses Kigongo taking charge of the Greater Masaka Sub Region.
Rogers Mulindwa, the NRM Communications Officer, says all NRM officials have been assigned different regions so the exercise is concluded in the target period.
The full list is as below:
- Greater Masaka: Al-Hajji Moses Kigongo.
- Acholi: Hon. Richard Todwong.
- Kampala: Hon. Rose Namayanja, Mr. Godfrey Nyakana & Dr. Hassan Galiwango.
- Greater Luwero & Mukono: Hajji Abdul Nadduli.
- Greater Mubende: Hon Ruth Nankabirwa.
- Greater Mpigi: Hon Mathias Kasamba.
- West Nile: Hon Hudu Oleru & Hajji Nasur Gaddafi.
- Lango: Hon Sam Engola & Hon Lydia Wanyoto.
- Karamoja: Hon Simon Peter Aleper & Mr. Gabriel Kato.
- Busoga: Hon. Ali Kirunda Kivejinja & Hon Milton Muwuma.
- Bukedi: Hon. Mike Mukula.
- Sebei & Elgon: Hon Dominic Gidudu.
- Teso: Dr. Kenneth Omona.
- Bunyoro: Hon Kahinda Otafire & Mr. Oscar Kihika.
- Rwenzori: Hon Matayo Kyaligonza & Dr. Robert Rukaari.
- Ankoke: Hon Maj. Gen. Jim Muhwezi & Mr. James Twegeyo.
- Kigezi: Rt. Hon Ruhankana Rugunda.
The Party Secretariat in Kampala has already dispatched off its advance teams to different Sub Regions to lay ground for the arrival of the senior party officials.