14 students hurt as fire guts Mbale school

0
464
Crime scene barrier tape

Fire Saturday morning gutted Nakaloke Islamic School in Mbale district, leaving about 14 students injured.

Uganda Radio Network [URN] reported that the hurt students are currently admitted.

The fire which started from a dormitory, burnt down books, clothes and mattresses of students.

It was later contained by the police fire brigade.

Victoria University

Mustafa Waikasi, the Director of Studies, told URN four students are in a critical condition while those who were not injured have been relocated to the primary section of the school.   

Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here